Two Point facility welcomes spooky season in new update, here are the full patch notes
Two-point basis is in the process of rolling out its version. The 2.0 update is on all consoles, with PC, Xbox and Playstation getting it today, and the Switch launching ‘as soon as possible’ after the studio has run some final tests.
The update is all about bringing the spooky Halloween season into the game, with lots of festive decorations and costumes. Check out the video above to see the ver. 2.0 in all its goreys – sorry, glory.
A new challenge mode will also be added to the game in the update, giving you two brand new storylines: ‘Siege of Noblestead’ and ‘Pumpkin High’.
Without further ado, here are the full patch notes:
Campus Two Point Halloween Update (version 2.0)
Dive into our new devilish challenges to bolster your high score on the leaderboard. There are two challenges to getting your fangs stuck in:
– Siege of Noblestead – a groaning mob is gathering on campus (and no, it’s not the morning after the party!). Lord Blaggard is not in the mood for a bunch of undead, can you keep them in?
– Pumpkin High – Orange are you happy to enroll? Nefaria Munch has turned your students into her pumpkin-headed minions, and they really need help fixing their learning curve…
Student customization & new items
We have three new spooky costumes for staff and students, where would we be without the odd distraction of the class schedule?
Make sure your classroom doesn’t feel left out of the fancy dress party, decorate them with our new exotic pieces, designed to set the perfect haunting mood. The entire County is on the upswing, so keep an eye on all the game changes with this Halloween refresh (or rather refresh, where did all these cobwebs come from?!).
– New challenging game mode and customization feature
– Songs so spooky that you’ll shake and shiver in surprise!
– Amazingly refreshed items for a terrifying new breath:
– Large window
– Don’t look under the dorm bed…
– All ominous organic orange pumpkin growers
– Even the most diligent janitor cannot withstand the onslaught of cobwebs…
– Free creepy creative items: pumpkins, a spooky tree, scary tables, backgrounds, horsetails and even more pumpkins!
– Amazing theme changer:
– Mysterious super map
– Cuisine has been wiped out…
– There are 199 steps to climb the Knight tower, be careful not to get tangled up!
– Who are these apparitions on Spiffinmoore? (are they paying tuition?)
– …and many more spooky things for you to find!
While the update isn’t available for Switch yet, the message from Two Point Studios seems to suggest that it won’t be long until spooky season arrives for the Nintendo console.
What do you do about this latest update? Anything you’re excited to try? Let us know your scary picks in the comments section below!