Update 2022 NFL Draft Order: Texans lose game with upset win; Jets, jaguars jump up
Going into Thanksgiving week, many teams believe in the moment.
That’s because the Jets, Giants and Eagles are now holding one more pick in the first round and are poised to head back to the NFL Draft table for a second slot of top leads.
Bonus points for teams like the Jets and the Giants: Those first-round picks are in the top 10, with Gang Green currently holding the #2 spot in the overall picks, just as they did in 2021.
For the Giants, it could be a new general manager making those choices, if they continue to brawl and slide into a disappointing .500 sub-season. Sitting at 3-6 heading into a “Monday Night Football” game against the defending champion Buccaneers, things could get a bit more rushed south if New York doesn’t build on wins. his recent.
This is the latest draft order
2022 NFL MOCK DRAFT:
Eagles, Jets land defensive stars with a range of top picks; Steelers, Broncos find QBs
NFL Draft Order 2022
Here’s how to order the 2022 NFL Draft after NFL Week 11 games:
(Last update before the Week 11 “Sunday Night Football” game between the Chargers and Steelers.)
|2||New York Jets||2-8|
|5||New York Jets (via SEA)||3-7|
|6||New York Giants (via CHI)||3-7|
|7||Giants in New York||3-6|
|8||Philadelphia Eagles (via MIA)||4-7|
|ten||Washington football team||4-6|
|14||Miami Dolphins (via SF)||5-5|
|15||Las Vegas Raiders||5-5|
|16||Philadelphia Eagles (via IND)||6-5|
|18||Los Angeles charger||5-4|
– The Eagles currently hold the #5 overall pick, traded to them from the Dolphins as part of a pre-overdraft agreement.
– The Giants currently hold the Bears’ first-round pick, submitted as part of a draft deal Chicago made to pick quarterback Justin Fields in 2021.
– The Dolphins are currently holding the 49ers’ first pick as part of a pre-withdrawal. San Francisco chose midfielder Trey Lance in 3rd place overall.
The Jets are currently holding the Seahawks’ first option as part of the Jamal Adams deal in 2020.
– The Eagles are currently holding the Colts first option as part of the Carson Wentz transaction. (For a pick to be a first-round first leg, Wentz must play ≥75% of snaps this year OR Wentz play ≥70% of snaps and Indianapolis make it to the knockout stages.)
– Pick the numbers 19 through 32 held by the teams currently in the NFL knockouts.
While no top quarterback prospect is certain to make it to the 2022 NFL Draft, there is one player changing the franchise; Kavon Thibodeaux finished Oregon’s defense, who was talked about as another No. 1 overall passer, Myles Garrett.
There’s an attractive lineup of midfield players that could become a first choice, including Liberty’s Malik Willis, Mississippi’s Matt Corral and Pittsburgh’s Kenny Pickett. While anything can happen between now and next April, Spencer Rattler and Sam Howell have seen their draft stock hit the mark in 2021.
In addition to Thibodeaux, Michigan’s Aidan Hutchinson and Purdue’s George Karlaftis could be solid consolation prizes for teams looking for a quick presence on short notice.
LSU winger Derek Stingley could be the first defender to defend across the board in a draft that could be a bit lighter for the playmaking DBs.