Victory truck 2022 | This week’s best gifts
Autoblog may receive shares from purchases made through the links on this page. Prices are available and subject to change. No contribution or payment is required to enter or win this sweepstakes. See the official rules on Omaze.
The feeling of getting a new one vans be great. Winning that new pickup, or even better, the pickup of your dreams, feels even better, or we would imagine. And Omaze is here with the opportunity to experience that feeling. You are probably asking yourself, what does it take to win? First of all, according to Omaze, “No contributions or payments are required to enter or win this sweepstakes.” $10 will get you 100 entries in this sweepstakes, while $50 will get you 1,000 entries and $100 will get you 2,000 entries. The best part? Each paid item raises money for a worthy cause. Read more about these causes at Omaze.
Here are our favorite truck gifts we found online this week.
Here Automatic log, most of us have cars that have “go away”. For me, there are a few, but one of them stands out as the incomplete 1995 Ford F-150 in a beautiful purple color. Purple? Yes, purple. And if you’ve seen it, you won’t judge. While I would love to own that pickup truck and spend weekends driving it to the Rocky Mountain trails, that’s not the case. But even with how great that truck is, it doesn’t hold a candle to this Custom 1969 Ford F-100 that Omaze is giving away.
Here are the specs of the restored 1969 Ford The F-100 in question, according to Omaze:
- Maximum seat: 3
- Engine: Coyote V8 5.0 liter
- Transmission: 10-speed automatic
- Drivetrain: 4WD
- Exterior color: Royal Maroon and White
- Interior color: Whiskey Brown
- Maximum horsepower: 460 horsepower
- Maximum torque: 420 lb-ft
- Estimated retail value: $207,000
- Cash Alternative: $155,250
- Special Features: Whiskey-resistant leather upholstery on the seats, headrests, dashboard and visors; Classic 18” rim; 33” BF Goodrich tires; Bluetooth stereo; wooden barn bed and back door; Wood-paneled steering wheel inspired by GT350; Power retractable side steps; 4.5” lift; Currie® 9” rear differential; Borla® exhaust pipe; Wilwood 4-wheel platter brake with hydroboost; Transparent LED lighting; power windows and air conditioning; 3 point seat belt.
The Land Rover Defender is an icon. An intense, luxurious all-terrain vehicle that can turn around and can crawl over almost anything. Problem? For over 20 years it has not been available in the United States. But this Defender is different. It’s classic, restored by Himalaya and it’s powered by a Escort ship engine. Plus Omaze is give it away.
Here are the Defender specs in question, according to Omaze:
- Maximum seat: 4
- Engine: Corvette LS3 6.2 liter barrel engine
- Gearbox: 6-speed automatic
- Drivetrain: 4WD
- Exterior color: Satin Gray
- Interior color: Glossy black
- Max horsepower: 430 hp
- Maximum torque: 425 lb-ft
- Estimated retail value: $210,000
- Cash Alternative: $157,500
- Special Features: Scroll bar and black exterior trim; Black 18” cog wheel with 35” tyre; Wilwood brake; 3 inch elevator; Black diamond-stitched leather sport seats; MOMO Millenium steering wheel; combined front and rear panel; Himalaya gauge cluster; Himalayan front and rear bumpers, bed-mounted tire box and extended fenders; Puma hood; LED lighting
You are probably asking yourself, what does it take to win? First of all, according to Omaze, “no contribution or payment is required to enter or win this sweepstakes.” $10 will get you 100 entries in this sweepstakes, while $50 will get you 1,000 entries and $100 will get you 2,000 entries. The best part? Each paid item raises money for a worthy cause. Read more about these causes at Omaze.
Other Omaze Sweepstakes:
For these vehicle sweepstakes and more, check out Omaze.com. Quick input, they won’t last forever.