WarioWare-inspired rhythm game ‘Bits & Bops’ smashes its Kickstarter Switch goal
A rhythm game consisting of more than 20 unique mini-games has comfortably exceeded the Nintendo Switch’s stretch goal on start up with the campaign set to end in just a few hours at the time of writing.
Bits & Bopswas clearly inspired by WarioWare game series, featuring beautiful hand-drawn 2D animation and being developed by Tempo Lab Games in Sydney, Australia. It asks you to participate in a series of rhythm-inspired mini-games with original, playful tunes and a “lightning-fast” custom game engine.
If you are interested but not sure if you want to throw some money, you can try the demo of the game right now on Steam.
Here are some key features of the game:
– Above 20 unique rhythm minigames to entertain and challenge you
– Super fun game with simple controls that anyone can learn
– Attractive, optimistic original tune Will definitely have you bopping with
– ONE custom game engine with lightning-fast response times
– Beautiful, hand drawn 2D animation that gives everything to life
– One cute raccoon named Bop to keep you company
Estimated delivery for current commitments July 2024so we have some time to wait until the full game is released, but it’s definitely a game worth keeping an eye on!
Let us know in the comments if you’ve supported or plan to back Bits & Bops on Kickstarter!