What is a sink and its structure?
Although it is not too hard, washing dishes is a time-consuming and boring job, especially after a stressful and tiring working day. Dishwasher will be the perfect solution, however, depending on economic conditions determine whether you can own a dishwasher or not.
Therefore, a traditional kitchen sink is still the best solution for you. In this article, we will share with you some basic knowledge about types of washbasins, helping you make the most suitable choice for your family, white kitchen sink.
What is a dishwasher?
The sink is an appliance designed specifically for washing dishes and is usually made of stainless steel that is capable of quick cleaning, anti-fouling, especially grease from food, in addition to the sink. The bowl is also used to wash food and fruit.
Today, with a diverse and modern design, stainless steel sinks are popularly used in households, companies, businesses, restaurants, cafes, hotels as a lifesaving tool for the kitchen.
Basically, the sink is made up of the basin surface, the basin, the siphon, the anti-tube, the overflow, each of the above parts are fitted together in which the siphon is the most important part of a washbasin. And usually the sink is divided into 3 different compartments.
– In general, the structure of the sink is quite simple, depending on the needs of each home, but manufacturers design pots of different shapes and sizes, especially 304 stainless steel sinks. most popular.
According to our research, there are many different types of sinks and often focus on 3 basic groups, which are sinks by product material and sinks by number of compartments and sinks by type. In general, each type has different advantages and disadvantages and let’s analyze each type in detail.
Based on the number of compartments of the basin, we can classify it into 3 types including single sink, double sink and triple sink, in which the double basin is most commonly used thanks to its compact design that can be placed. In both small and large spaces are reasonable.
– Single sink: Used in households with small kitchen space, the average size of this basin is about 500 x 600 x 200 mm.
– Double sinks: Usually made from high-grade 304 stainless steel, rectangular shapes are commonly used at home, the size is usually 830 x 480 x 230 mm.
– Triple sink: Usually large in size, only suitable for households with large kitchen space and up to 1220 x 500 x 230 mm.
The location of the basin depends on the space of each family, which includes two main types: under-table washbasins and table-top sinks.
– Under-table sink: A type of basin placed under the kitchen 1mm to help increase the elegance and modernity of the kitchen, this type of basin usually costs more than the positive one.
– Sink with positive table: Easy to install, it is often placed positive on this type of stove, which is cheap and has a worse design than a negative sink.