The City of Regina has outlined its vaccination verification coverage for individuals 12 and older desirous to entry a variety of public areas together with metropolis amenities.
Proof of Vaccination
The province has established the next acceptable types of proof of full vaccination:
- Pockets playing cards obtained at time of immunization
- A printed copy of your MySaskHealthRecord vaccine certificates (with or with no QR code) or a screenshot of your vaccine certificates (with or with no QR code) saved to your system
- An earlier model of your MySaskHealthRecord COVID-19 vaccine certificates
- A COVID-19 vaccine printout from Saskatchewan Well being Authority Public Well being
- A QR code/MySaskHealthRecord vaccine certificates uploaded to SK Vax Pockets app which shall be obtainable free from Google Play or Apple App shops
- Official proof of vaccine paperwork from different provinces could also be thought of
Chris Holden, Regina metropolis supervisor, instructed reporters on Wednesday that they’re nonetheless encouraging metropolis staff to get vaccinated.
Holden stated the town pays for administrative COVID-19 checks to be administered for workers, nonetheless, they may put in a time-frame for when they may cease paying for these checks.
“We wish to be honest and cheap to offer individuals sufficient time to get their pictures,” stated Holden. “At that time, which might be someplace in mid-November, the town will not present checks for workers and so they must bear the prices themselves.”
Proof of Detrimental Take a look at
People who don’t have proof of vaccination have the choice of offering proof of a detrimental COVID-19 fast antigen or polymerase chain response (PCR) check consequence from inside the final 72 hours.
The federal government stated checks are carried out on the expense of the person. A listing of places and labs providing testing providers is accessible on the provincial government’s website.
The town stated on Wednesday that self-administered take-home fast antigen checks, together with photos of detrimental checks, is not going to be accepted as legitimate proof of detrimental COVID-19 check outcomes.
Picture identification shall be required from anybody 18 years of age and older. For youth ages 12 to 17, they can even want to indicate ID except accompanied by an grownup with proof of vaccination and ID.
Folks 12 to 17 who’re visiting a metropolis facility with out an grownup shall be allowed to current picture ID, start certificates or well being providers card, in line with the town.
Exceptions round proof of vaccination and detrimental testing necessities shall be checked out for some age teams and actions, nonetheless, the town encourages the general public to seek out extra up-to-date info on this entrance by visiting their website.
Masks are additionally required in all indoor areas no matter vaccination or testing standing.
© 2021 International Information, a division of Corus Leisure Inc.