Autoblog may receive shares from purchases made through the links on this page. Prices are available and subject to change. No contribution or payment is required to enter or win this sweepstakes. See the official rules on Omaze.
Every once in a while, a car shows up in a sweepstakes that makes you wonder why in the world they would give something so beautiful for a penny on a dollar. This 1958 Porsche 356 A be one of them, and against our better rating we’ll tell you how you can win it: Go straight to Omaze.
Here are the specifications of the Porsche 356 A, according to Omaze:
- Maximum seat: 4
- Engine: rebuilt 912 1.6 liter flat-4
- Gearbox: 4-speed manual
- Drivetrain: RWD
- Exterior color: Metallic silver
- Interior color: Red Barolo
- Approximate retail value: $280,000
- Cash Replacement: $210,000
- Special Features: Custom made by Tuthill Porsche: AVO Performance tuned suspension; upgraded 4-wheel disc brakes; 15” aluminum rim; sport exhaust; Silver Metallic paintwork with painted bumpers and covered engine hood; taillights in front of the letter A; center tank cap, sport wing mirrors, leather roof straps and engine cover; leather interior and speedster velvet upholstery, charcoal carpet, MOMO Prototipo steering wheel and roll-up rear bumper.
In addition to all of the above, taxes and shipping are included, assuming the winner is from the US
You are probably asking yourself, what does it take to win? First of all, according to Omaze, “No contributions or payments are required to enter or win this sweepstakes.” $10 will get you 100 entries, while $50 will get you 1,000 entries and $100 will get you 2,000 entries.
The donations themselves benefit Valkyrie Gives, which Omaze says, “was established to support women and children at risk, with a particular focus on ending the injustices of child trafficking. em. Through partnerships with projects and organizations worldwide, Valkyrie Gives works to raise awareness and resources to combat child trafficking globally. They provide much-needed funds to support pre-screened camps and NGOs in remote areas including Mongolia, Peru, Thailand, India and Kenya. Every dollar Valkyrie Gives receives goes directly to the education, rescue and rehabilitation of child trafficking victims, while continuing to raise awareness that can help end the global problem.”
If you want this historic Porsche, and who won’t, Fill in here. The deadline to enter is March 4, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. PT.