Originally released on Xbox and PC on January 18, 2022, the game marks a spectacular departure from Guacamelee! series and touch-focused action titles Was cut, which marks Drinkbox’s first proper foray into the RPG genre. The Switch release will also come with local co-op functionality on day one, with two players able to play together in Tablet Mode.
Here are some key features from DrinkBox Studios:
– Convert to MULTIPLE FORMS: Unlock over 15 different forms, from Rat to Rogue to Robot, each with their own unique gameplay mechanics.
– Mix & Match SKILLS: Combine 80+ Form capabilities to create powerful custom builds. Play as an Egg that can leave traces of slime and shoot fireballs!!! We can’t stop you!
– Unique QUESTIONS: Help the strange inhabitants of this world deal with their troubles. Each Form also has its own set of tasks that you can complete in creative ways.
– Online cooperation: Invite a friend to play through all or part of your adventure.
– Great background music: New original music by famous composer Jim Guthrie.
Drinkbox Studio co-founder Graham Smith had the following to say about the Switch release:
“We’ve been around for 14 years and No one saves the world has quickly become one of our most successful games. Whenever we try to create something completely new, it feels like a big gamble, so we’re really excited that the game has found an audience and hope that more people will. You can enjoy it now as it arrives on PlayStation and Switch. Who knows, maybe we’ll have more No one saves the world Ideas and forms to explore in the future! “
Pure Xbox-our sister site watched the game again earlier this year, awarding 8/10 and praising “excellent and addictive dungeon crawling action” and the wide selection available thanks to multiple skill sets.
Will you pick Nobody Saves the World when it comes out later this month? Let us know!